Internal Auditor ISO 13485:2016 Training Course
We trained the Notified Bodies.
Category: Internal Auditor Training, ISO 13485:2016, NB's
Would you like to know what a Notified Body Auditor is looking for when they audit you against the 2016 versions of ISO 13485?
Well look no further. Our trainers trained the Notified Bodies.
Our two day internal auditor training course focuses on the application of key principles and practices in accordance with ISO 13485:2016 and ISO ISO 19011:2018 “Guidelines for auditing management systems”.
Our expert tutors will give you the necessary skills to perform internal audits on an organisation’s Quality Management System (QMS) to the requirements of ISO 13485:2016. You will gain the necessary auditing skills through a balance of classroom tutorials and group workshops.
▪ Practical use of ISO 13485:2016
▪ Principles of auditing, the audit cycle and audit objectives
▪ Auditing skills and techniques
▪ Planning - Use of checklists, resources and timing
▪ Selection of audit teams and training
▪ Interviewing and evaluation of information and findings
▪ Observation / Opportunities for Improvements
▪ Evaluating the significance of nonconformities
▪ Communicating and presenting audit reports
▪ Corrective actions and effective follow-up programmes
▪ Effective improvement – planning, monitoring and results
Who should attend?
This Internal Auditor training course has great value for anyone involved in implementing or maintaining a QMS.
▪ Quality Assurance professionals
▪ Quality Engineers
▪ Research and Design Engineers
▪ Internal Auditors
▪ Quality Managers
▪ Manufacturing Engineers
▪ Regulatory professionals
What will I receive?
▪ Training course notes
▪ Internal Auditor training course certificate