Medical Device Single Audit Program Training
Gain the skills required to host an MDSAP audit within your organisation
Category: MDSAP Auditor Training, AO, Medical Device Single Audit Program
MDSAP is intended to allow MDSAP recognised Auditing Organisations to conduct a single audit of a medical device manufacturer that will satisfy the relevant requirements of the medical device regulator authorities participating in the program.
Our 1.5-day in-depth training course on the Medical Device Single Audit Program (MDSAP) has been created for Medical Device Clients selling into multiple jurisdictions and specifically into Canada.
This is not just a simple read and understand MDSAP course, this is a practical 'how to' guide course which you can actually use immediately to get you through the MDSAP audit process.
▪ What is the Medical Device Single Audit Program (MDSAP)
▪ How the MDSAP works
▪ How the MDSAP fit with other certifications
▪ How an MDSAP audit differs
▪ Completing and participating in a mock MDSAP audit
Who should attend?
This MDSAP auditor training course has great value for anyone involved in implementing or maintaining a QMS.
▪ Quality Assurance professionals
▪ Quality Engineers
▪ Research and Design Engineers
▪ Internal Auditors
▪ Quality Managers
▪ Manufacturing Engineers
▪ Regulatory professionals
What will I receive?
▪ Training course notes
▪ MDSAP auditor training course certificate