Our experts have created a 1.5-day in-depth interactive training course on Medical Device Single Audit Program (MDSAP) for Medical Device Clients selling into multiple jurisdictions and specifically into Canada.
MDSAP is intended to allow MDSAP recognised Auditing Organisations to conduct a single audit of a medical device manufacturer that will satisfy the relevant requirements of the medical device regulator authorities participating in the program.
This isn't just a simple read and understand course, this is a practical 'how to' guide, which you can actually use immediately to get you through the MDSAP audit process.
Who should attend?
The content will have great value to individuals who are involved in any aspect of implementing or maintaining a QMS.
▪ Quality assurance professionals
▪ Quality Engineers
▪ Research and design Engineers
▪ Internal Auditors
▪ Quality Managers
▪ Manufacturing Engineers
▪ Regulatory professionals
▪ What is MDSAP
▪ How MDSAP works
▪ How does MDSAP fit with other certifications
▪ How an MDSAP audit differs
▪ Interactive session on completing and participating in a mock MDSAP audit
Learning objectives include:
▪ Develop an understanding of the MDSAP program and audits
▪ To understand how the audits are conducted and what you can do to prepare for a MDSAP
Upcoming public course dates: