Medical Device Regulation (MDR) Implementation
Online Medical Device Regulation (EU) 2017/745 virtual classroom
Category: MDR training, Online EU MDR training, Live MDR training
The Medical Devices Regulation (EU 2017/745) has replaced the Medical Devices Directive (93/42/EEC) as the legislation detailing the requirements that manufacturers must comply with in order to place medical devices on the market within the European Union.
Our two day online live instructor-led MDR training course has been created to help medical device manufacturers understand the additional requirements of the standard, so you know what you need to do for your business and products to meet the regulation.
Our expert trainers will take you through the MDR, not just from an industry perspective, but also from a Notified Body perspective, which means you get the benefit of understanding what both sides are looking for.
Our virtual courses bring you, our expert tutors and fellow delegates together on a web based classroom where you can fully engage in group activities, ask questions and share materials as if you were in a real classroom. All you need to be able to attend is access to a microphone and Google Chrome. You will be given a full run-through of usability and material access on the day.
▪ Introduction to the EU MDR
▪ Medical Devices covered by the EU MDR
▪ Placing a device on the market
▪ Device Classification
▪ Unique Device Identifiers (UDI)
▪ Routes to Conformity
▪ Clinical Data Evaluation
▪ Technical File documentation
▪ GSPR & Risk Management
▪ Post Market Surveillance & Vigilance
Who should attend?
This MDR training course course has great value for anyone involved in implementing or maintaining a QMS.
▪ Quality Assurance professionals
▪ Quality Engineers
▪ Research and Design Engineers
▪ Internal Auditors
▪ Quality Managers
▪ Manufacturing Engineers
▪ Regulatory professionals
What will I receive?
▪ PDF training course notes
▪ PDF Indexed copy of the EU MDR
▪ 15% discount on the MDR Guidebook
Connect with our experts from anywhere in the world!
01. Register with your chosen course
02. Follow the instructions in your email to join the course
03. Gain new skills ready to be implemented into your organisation!
"Thanks a million, the course was excellent and very enjoyable!"
- Carolyn Boughton | May 21, 2020
"Thank you for providing me with a high level overview of the Medical Device Regulation 2017/745, the course has helped me to understand what I need to do in order to transition the business from the Medical Device Directives (93/42/ECC), I would highly recommend this course."
- Eleanor Shackleton | May 21, 2020
"I really enjoyed this course and took a lot away from it, Rod is an excellent tutor. I now know what I need to do for our MDR transition! I have recommended this course to my colleagues, thanks again"
- David Jacobs | May 21, 2020